- 8 Eggs
- 2 Cups of any kind of milk/milk alternative
- ½ cup Gluten Free Flour
- Pinch of Himalayan Rock Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 ½ cups Kapai Puku Naked Blend
- Vegetables of your choice (we used steamed kale & sweet potato, onions & mushrooms, fresh herbs and red capsicum)
- Pour into coconut oiled baking dish. Top with fresh tomato.
- Optional: Sprinkle crumbed feta over but it’s fine without.
- Oven 180 degrees C for 1 hour.
- Keeps 5 days in the fridge. Great hot or cold, goes well with homemade tomato pasta sauce.