(With home grown tomato, basil and lettuce and avocado as a substitute for butter).
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 2 Cups Rice Flour
- 1 Cup of Almond Meal
- ¾ Cup of Kapai Puku Naked Blend
- 1 Satchet of Dry Yeast (7g)
- 1 ½ Cups of Warm Water
- Pinch of Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup of Agave Syrup
- 1 ¾ Cups of Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda
- Chopped Fresh Herbs; Basil, Oregano and Thyme
- Add Warm Water and Yeast together with Brown Sugar and set aside until frothy.
- Combine dry ingredients (flour, rice flour, Almond Meal, Bicarb and Salt).
- Mix both wet and dry ingredients together.
- Add Coconut Oil, Agave Syrup and rub together for approx. 10 minutes.
- Place in warm water within sink and cover with tea towel.
- Grease Tray with Coconut Oil and Spread Dough Mixture pressing over tray.
- Sprinkle Kapai Puku (Naked or Original) over entire tray and press into Dough with the back of a large spoon.
- Sprinkle Himalayan Salt over the Top.
- Garnish with Herbs.
- Cook in Hot Oven until edges are brown and top looks golden. (approx. 15 Mins)