- 1 Cup of Kapai Puku – Tropical Blend
- 2 Cups Almond Meal
- 1 Teaspoon Bicarbonate Soda (Aluminium Free)
- 2 ½ Cups of Slow Baked Spaghetti Melon
- 3 Eggs (preferably Free Range)
- ½ Cup Organic Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Tablespoons of Freshly Grated Orange Rind
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Preheat Oven to 190 degrees.
- Cut Spaghetti Melon in half (lengthwise). Pierce the whole shell several times with a large fork or skewer and place face down (Rind up) in a greased baking dish. Grease using Coconut Oil. Also lightly brush the Melon with Coconut oil to help prevent the Melon skin from burning.
- Cook Melon in the oven for approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until flesh is tender.
- Once cooked, remove and discard oval melon seeds. Scrape remaining stringy flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in honey, Orange Juice, Orange Rind and Eggs.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl, (Kapai Puku Tropical Blend, Bicarbonate Soda, Almond Meal).
- Hand stir ingredients altogether into the one bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Lightly grease Square Cake Tin (20 x 20cm) with Coconut Oil and spoon in mixture.
- Cook in oven for 30 – 40 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Allow to cool before cutting.